Our group's major thrust is relationships among processing, properties and structure as well as the development of new materials and processes for energy, microelectronic and optoelectronic applications.
WHAT WE DO
- Thin film deposition
- Vacuum systems & reactor design
- Atomic layer deposition
- In-situ probing of surface chemical phenomena
- Novel materials for energy, microelectronic and optoelectronic applications
- Heterogeneous catalysis and surface chemistry
- Orthopaedic and dental implant surface functionalization visit our Publications page for more information
- Jorge successfully defended his PhD thesis - Jun 6' 2014
- Sathees receives 2014 UIC Dean's Scholar Award - Apr 24' 2014
- Nasim receives 2014 Chancellor's Graduate Research Fellowship - Mar 10' 2014
- Jorge I. Rossero receives the UIC Student Travel Presenter's Award for attending AICHE 2013 National Conference in San Francisco, CA - Nov 4th' 2013more...