Our group's major thrust is relationships among processing, properties and structure as well as the development of new materials and processes for energy, microelectronic, optoelectronic and biomedical applications.
WHAT WE DO
- Thin film deposition
- Vacuum systems & reactor design
- Atomic layer deposition
- In-situ probing of surface chemical phenomena
- Novel materials for energy, microelectronic and optoelectronic applications
- Heterogeneous catalysis and surface chemistry
- Orthopaedic and dental implant surface functionalization
- Surface functionalization of biomaterials visit our Publications page for more information
- One of our recent research has been highlighted in AIP Press Release, Feb 2017
- Arghya received the UIC Student Presenter Award for attending AVS 63rd International Symposium, TN - Nov 6-11, 2016
- Arman successfully defended his PhD thesis - Jul 2' 2015
- Sathees successfully defended his PhD thesis - Jun 9' 2015more...